We are so excited to walk you through the new Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services at Walt Disney World Resort. So let’s dig into everything you need to know about Genie+ and how to use it.
There are two different new services now at Walt Disney World Resort. The FREE Disney Genie service that gives you recommendations on how to go about your day, and the paid Disney Genie+ service, that allows you to select Lightning Lane passes for most rides. This paid service works similar to the old FastPass+ Service but with a few key differences.
- Genie+ is a paid service. It costs $15 per-person/per-day and can be added to your package before travel for all days, or can be added day-by-day starting at 12:00 AM on the day of use.
- In addition to Genie+ there are 2 premium rides per park that can only be added by adding a paid Individual Lightning Lane access. This means, these premium rides are not included in the Genie+ options, and can only be added by purchasing one at a time on the day of visit. See below for full list.
How to use Genie+
Follow these simple steps to use Genie+:
- At 7:00 am of your park day you can start choosing your lightning lane attractions for the day.
- You can select 1 at a time.
- You can book a new lightning lane option after you have used your previous lightning lane or 2-hours have passed, whichever option comes first. See below chart.
- If you would like to purchase one of the premium rides. If you are onsite you can do this also at 7:00 am, if you are offsite, you can do this once the park opens.
- You can only purchase 2 premium rides per day and cannot duplicate rides.
That’s it! From there just have a magical day!